Rena is really into playing with baby dolls lately and her favorite one is her Itty Bitty Baby. Her Aunt RaeRae (Rachel) bought this doll from the American Girls store when we found out we were having a girl almost 3 years ago! They have all these different looking babies and dolls and RaeRae picked one out with brown hair and brown eyes since she thought Rena would look like that! And sure enough...baby Rena really did look like the Itty Bitty baby! :) I'm glad Rena is old enough to enjoy the doll now and she decided to name her Lily! I got Rena a cute doll swing at Target and she loves putting the baby in there and swinging her. She also tries to fit all her babies, Minnie Mouse dolls, and Dora dolls in the little swing and gets mad when they don't stay in there! It's pretty funny. ;)
And another funny story about babies- we found out this week that my friend Kendra (Ella's mommy) is having a baby girl! I told Rena that Ella is going to have a baby sister and she threw a fit and started sucking her thumb and saying she wants a baby sister too! We started laughing and told her hopefully someday soon she will also have a baby brother or sister. And her answer: I only want a baby sister and I want her NOW!! ;)
Pushing the baby...on her face! :)
Rena doesn't look too happy with Itty Bitty baby, I think she's in trouble!!
Now she's happy with her again! ;)
Multi-tasking...pushing the baby and watching TV!
All that pushing makes a girl hungry!!
1 comment:
Itty bitty baby is so cute! I love the doll swing too! :)
Post a Comment