My good friend from college, Kristina and her family came to visit us last weekend and we all had a great time. They have a 10 month old baby Matthew and he is just adorable!! He is sooo cute and always happy and smiling! I was worried that Rena may not want to share her toys....and well, I was right! She was very possessive of her toys, especially the princesses! She kept trying to take her toys from poor little Matthew! I brought out some baby toys for him and that seemed to help a little. She was better after awhile and had fun playing with him. They had fun crawling in and out of the Dora house. And Rena liked watching him crawl around...and boy is he a fast little crawler!! And Rena got very jealous when MayMay was holding Matthew and then asked Mommy to hold her. It was pretty funny! It will definitely be interesting whenever Rena has a younger brother or sister!
We had a great time with our friends and can't wait to see them again. Hopefully we can go visit Matthew in Austin soon! And Matthew brought Rena a cute bath toy set (a little floating mirror and perfume squirters) and she loves playing with it during her bath! Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Kristina, Matthew, and Rena
I think they were having a little conversation!
Isn't he just adorable?!
Matthew loved playing with all the toys!
Playing with the "baby" toys
Rena likes playing on the computer now and loves looking at pictures and blogs. I think her and MayMay were doing a little online shopping! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment