Friday, September 10, 2010

Dance class - take 2!

Rena had her second dance class yesterday and she did great!! She talked about going to dance class all week and was so excited about it. So I was hoping the second class would go better than the first one. She walked straight into the room before class even started and was tapping around in her little tap shoes! She had a great time and I was impressed by how she tried to follow the teacher and learn the steps. But there were times that her and Ella went off and had their own little dance session! It was really cute. They held hands and twirled around and just had a great time! And they both brought their Minnie Mouse dolls with them....I'm glad the teacher didn't mind!

After class, we decided to take the girls to Target and let them pick out a little toy since they did so good (we weren't even sure if they would go into the class, much less stay the whole time!). Rena picked out a cute Sleeping Beauty ballerina doll and Ella got an Ariel ballerina. :)  I'm so glad Rena loves her class now...she asked me to go to dance class first thing this morning! And she didn't mind wearing her tights this week! ;) I forgot my camera so I only got a few blurry pics with my phone:

Little ballerina!

Rena and Ella twirling around!


They loved the scarves!

Tumbling with her teacher

They all got a sticker after class...she was so proud of it!

No comments: