Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school...sort of!!

Tuesday was the first day of classes at Rena's school. It wasn't really her first day back since she's been going all summer since I'm still working part-time. Some of Rena's friends were back in class after their summer break and Rena was happy to see them. They did some special activities in class too. But even though it wasn't Rena's first day back, Mommy thought she still needed a cute first day of school outfit!!  And Rena is going to move up to the next class before the end of the year and will have to start wearing the Montessori uniform. So all the more reason for Mommy to dress her up in cute outfits while I can! :)

Dada took a few cute pics of Rena playing that morning before he took her to school. When I picked Rena up, the first thing she said was "Dada took my picture in my new clothes!!". It was so funny! Dada's grandfather was a photographer and I think Dada inherited some of his skills! He always gets the cutest pics of Rena without much effort...ok well maybe there's a little barking involved!! ;) Later that evening we played out in the backyard and Rena got upset when her new clothes got all wet! She takes her new clothes seriously...as any fashionable 2 year old should! ;)





No comments: