Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks/Joy- Part 2

Here is my list for the last half of November. I really enjoyed doing this again!

Day 16- Met up for lunch with an old high school friend I hadn't seen in years! It was so fun to catch up!
Day 17- Date night with the hubby and a belated birthday celebration
Day 18- Played with Rena at the park and enjoyed the beautiful weather
Day 19- Enjoyed a fun play day at home with my favorite girl
Day 20- Fun lunch with friends and Rena played all afternoon with one of her best friends :)
Day 21- Rena slept in until 9! Mommy enjoyed the extra sleep too!
Day 22- Thanksgiving dinner with family in Dallas
Day 23- Fun Black Friday shopping day with all the Prengler girls!
Day 24- Watching Rena and her cousin Gabby have the cutest tea party!
Day 25-  Last day of Thanksgiving vacation, I enjoyed 9 days of vacation with my girl (and a few days with the hubby too!)
Day 26- MayMay got a new car and came over and surprised us with her cool new ride ;)
Day 27- Shopping in the city all by myself!
Day 28- Rena and mommy had a fun afternoon putting out all our holiday decorations
Day 29- Playing Barbie paper dolls with my girl. Brought back a lot of memories of playing paper dolls when I was young :)
Day 30- Saw the Twilight movie Breaking Dawn with good friends....loved it!! I really enjoy the days I get to do something fun and out of the ordinary just for me!!

No comments: