We're officially in the holiday spirit around here with a lot of decorating, crafting, and baking! Rena had a great time helping Mommy decorate our tree. Our tree is very Rena-themed complete with rainbow lights, hot pink ornaments, and this year's new addition- a bright pink/purple glitter tree topper! :) I love the look of a more traditional tree with white lights and ribbon, but Rena just loves our tree and that makes me happy. And it reminds me of the tree I grew up with at home so that makes me happy too! Mommy has also put her Pinterest addiction to good use for the holidays and we've been trying out new kid-friendly crafts! Rena loves doing crafty things so Mommy is determined to do more creative activities with the help of my friend Pinterest. :) And we've been doing a lot of Mommy's favorite activity...baking!! The holidays can get so hectic and crazy but in the end I love making these special memories with my little family.
Trimming our "holiday" tree
Posing by the tree in her snowflake dress
Love this pic of the tree!
Making little pinecone trees
The final product!
Our cute little Christmas trees- Rena made one for MayMay too!
I was reluctant to let Rena do all the gluing on her own but apparently she is very good at it! She told me she glues a lot at school :)
Our cute marshmallow snowman project! Rena wanted a snow "girl" so we added the pink arms and the purple bow :)
My cutie loves to pose by the tree!
Enjoying some yummy cookies!
2 comments:
The tree looks great! I love the crafts,too!
Thanks Leah! Your tree looks beautiful! :)
Post a Comment