Rena's school does an annual winter program before the holidays. They practice for months and each class does their own song and performance. Rena got fitted for her costume a couple months ago and kept telling me it was a fancy hot pink dress with one big strap. I was very anxious to see the costume and it was sooo cute! And unlike last year, Rena didn't tell me any details about the performance since they were supposed to keep it a secret for the parents. :) This year's theme was the Rain Child and Rena's class did their performance to the song "Let it Rain" and "Raindrops are Falling on my Head". Rena did a great job and had so much fun! I recorded the performance on my phone and need to figure out how to upload that on here. But for now here are a few pics of our little performer.
Rena loved this dress..for obvious reasons! :)
She looks like such a big girl!
It was hard to get good pics but that is her on the right side waving
We were sitting on the right side so it was hard to get pics of her. And Rena kept saying afterwards that she was squished between other kids. Ha!
She was right next to the teacher Ms Amanda and that is her lead teacher Ms Nadya on the left
I tried to get a family pic by our car afterwards but Rena wasn't having it so this was the best I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment