Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A

A couple weeks ago Rena's school had Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A. Of course we had to go since we love CFA and the proceeds would benefit the school! We met up with Lily and her parents and we all enjoyed a yummy dinner. Then the girls had fun playing with all their friends. Many of their classmates were there and the teachers and directors were there too. It was a very fun night and the most crowded I've ever seen CFA. I've always been inside the play area when Rena is playing there, but this time there was no room so Lily's mommy and I just watched from the glass. I'm slowly learning to give up a little control and realizing my kid will be fine!  ;) I didn't take my camera but Patrick's daddy Charles took many cute pictures of all the kiddos at Spirit Night. He is our official photographer for all school activities and he shared all his pictures with the class. Here are a couple pics he took:

Rena and Lily enjoying their dinner

The girls and their mommies...I think I had a big bite of food in my mouth! Haha

They set up fun activities for the kiddos...coloring is always fun!

And of course the best part of CFA- ice cream!!

No comments: