Last week I got Rena a cute new princess swimsuit and had her try it on after school. She loved it and didn't want to take it off...and then insisted on going swimming! So I brought out our big plastic pool from last year and luckily it was still in good shape. So I filled it up and she had sooo much fun swimming! She was squealing and screaming and had such a great time. It's so fun to watch her get excited about the simple things. :) Mommy put her feet in the pool and got some cute pics. We're excited for our neighborhood pool to open later this month, and Rena is so excited to take swim lessons with Ella this summer!
The water was cold!
Shes's more adventurous this year and wanted to go down on her tummy!
And got very daring and went down head first!!
Daddy said it looked like Rena was posing for the boys next door in this pic! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment