I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a very nice and relaxing day. Daddy made us breakfast and then entertained Rena so Mommy could get ready in peace. When I got ready and came out, Rena and Daddy had a special gift and cards waiting for me! They got me a cute Origami Owl locket with special little charms that I can change out. And Daddy and Rena got me a recordable card that had Rena's voice saying Happy Mother's Day! It was just about the cutest thing ever and she was sooo excited to give it to me. Daddy also got me a singing card from him...he picks out the most special cards lately!! Then MayMay came over and we all went to Mommy's favorite Indian restaurant for lunch. The lunch was yummy as usual! Then we came home and just relaxed and Rena played with MayMay and went swimming in her little pool. She was pretty exhausted so Daddy took her to bed early so Mommy could rest. I just relaxed all evening and caught up on my recorded shows. I really enjoyed my Mother's Day! :)

Rena giving Mommy a special gift!
Just playing around
We took this one with my phone...she always smiles best when she can see herself!
My beautiful locket! Daddy picked out R, J, and N initials with a "mom" plate and there's a little girl with April birthstone, and an aquamarine birthstone for my birthday. I love it!
More playing around
A common sight these days...her new American Girl doll Kate is watching the action (thanks Mimi for the birthday gift!).
Getting a little tired! Daddy calls this flopping around...when she's so tired and just kind of falls over!
Playing with her fun pink bubbles from Auntie Diana!
She loves her little slide pool! We've used it several times already and it's not even summer yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment