Last Friday was Rena's last day of school and they had a lunch party to celebrate. Mommy went up to the school to join Rena for lunch. It was a fun lunch and Rena enjoyed eating pizza, chips, fruit, and ice cream. She is very excited about staying home for the summer. She's been going to school for almost 3 years without a summer break since Mommy was working. So this is the first summer she'll be home since she was 1! I'm excited to spend time with her but I hope she doesn't get bored all the time! She'll be home for June and July and then will go back to summer camp for 3 weeks at school before "real" school starts. Hopefully we will have an enjoyable summer! ;) Here are a few pics from her school party:
So excited for pizza!
Ready to eat!
Yummy pizza!
She isn't a big fan of pics lately so Mommy bribed her and said I'll take her home early if she smiled nicely for a pic! It worked :)
No comments:
Post a Comment