Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another Austin wedding

We headed to Austin for New Year's Eve weekend to attend Daddy's cousin Andrea's wedding. The wedding was at the Four Seasons and we met up with Mimi, Pops, and the aunts for the weekend. It was an adults only wedding so I was little concerned about bringing Rena and keeping her entertained. But it all worked out fine and we all enjoyed our weekend in Austin! I stayed with Rena at the hotel the night of the rehearsal dinner. Daddy brought mommy back some yummy peach cobbler from Salt Lick so that made up for me not being able to go! And the day of the wedding, Auntie Diana and her husband Robert offered to watch Rena at the hotel so we could enjoy the wedding. Rena had a great time playing Barbies, sticker books, and watching Princess Popstar movie with them. I think Uncle Robert really liked the movie! ;) We're so thankful to them for watching Rena and keeping her entertained for a few hours! We will return the favor when they have kids...hopefully soon! ;) The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. Andrea and her husband Matt are so nice and so cute together! Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed their night out! And Rena had fun playing with Mimi and her aunts. We made a record number of trips to Austin this year but no one was complaining...we love Austin! Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the happy couple or of Diana and Robert with Rena. Here are the few pics I did get:

 Rena was so excited to see this Longhorn tree in the lobby!

 Rena wanted to send Daddy a picture when he was at the rehearsal dinner :)

 She loved this cute train track in the lobby

Prengler girls dressed up for the wedding!

 Aunt Mindy straightened Mommy's hair and I thought it looked great! It was a nice change!

 Love this pic of us at the wedding!

 Being silly with Aunt RaeRae

Fun with Mimi!

No comments: