Rena was long overdue for a hair trim so I decided to take her to Sweet n Sassy last Friday. I normally just take her to Snip-It's where they basically spray her hair wet and trim the ends. Sweet n Sassy has fancy princess haircuts complete with shampoo, cut, blowdry, and style. Rena wasn't too sure of laying her head back in the big bowl and kept her eyes shut very tight so the water wouldn't get in them! They did a great job cutting her hair and it looked so cute all blown out. We picked out a couple of bows and Rena posed by the very pink Christmas tree. I think we'll definitely be going back there for haircuts...fancier and cheaper than Snip-Its! Mommy likes that. :)
I thought this was so cute! She loved the purple chairs and towels :)
Haircut time
She kept making the funniest faces when the lady was blow-drying her hair! I've never really used one on Rena so she wasn't used to the hot air blowing on her face!
Her new look!
It's hard to tell but they sprayed her hair with pink and purple glitter
She was fascinated by the big pink Christmas tree and wanted me to take her picture by it!
No comments:
Post a Comment