Last November I did the 30 days of things I was thankful for (or that brought me joy) and I decided to do it again this year. Here are the things that bring me joy or that I'm thankful for the first half of November:
Day 1- Watching Rena at swim lessons. She absolutely loves swimming and it's so fun to watch her do something she loves.
Day 2- Snuggling in bed with my girl on a lazy weekend morning
Day 3- Hubby let me sleep in and he took care of Rena in the morning
Day 4- Thankful that my sister lives close by and helps out...especially when my hubby is out of town!
Day 5- Thankful my hubby does several daily chores around the house...I always appreciate this when he travels and I have to do everything!
Day 6- Hubby came back from his out of town trip and we got to watch the election results together
Day 7- We got new living room furniture after 11 years! So glad to get rid of our old torn-up couch! ;)
Day 8- Dinner and shopping with a dear friend- so thankful for GNO!!
Day 9- Fun girly day with Rena- shopping, lunch, hair cut
Day 10- Fun zoo playdate with great friends
Day 11- Celebrated my hubby's 35th birthday with a fun family day
Day 12- Hubby came home very early from work (he had an offsite event) and we had a fun evening with Rena
Day 13- Watched the Brave movie with Rena. She was just as excited to watch the video as she was when we saw it in the theater!
Day 14- Watching Rena at dance class and her teaching me all the new moves she learned at home :)
Day 15- Rena passed her first float test at swim lessons and she was sooo excited! Proud mommy moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment