Some of my friends do "interviews" with their kids and post them on their blogs. I always get a kick out of reading them and wanted to do this with Rena around her birthday. Well this is only two months late! ;) Here is our question and answer session:
M: What is your favorite color?
R: pink (she gave me a DUH look!)
M: What is your favorite number
R: It was 3 and now it's 4
M: Do you miss school or do you like summer?
R: I love summer!
M: What do you love about summer?
R: No silly school uniforms and swimming
M: What is your favorite thing to play with this summer?
R: Mommy's phone and mommy's computer
M: How about a favorite toy?
R: My Milli doll and mommy's phone
M: What is your favorite show?
R: Team Umizoomi
M: What is your favorite movie:
R: Tangled and Lalaloopsy
M: Who is your best friend?
R: Ella, and Lily is my school best friend
M: What is your favorite thing to do at school?
R: color
M: What is your least favorite thing at school?
R: P.E. class, except when we do gymnastics
M: Where is your favorite place to eat?
R: Chick-fil-A and Chili's
M: What is your favorite food?
R: pizza
M: What is your favorite treat?
R: chocolate chip cookies
M: What do you want to be when you grow up
R: A teacher (this was always mommy's answer until I went to college!)
And then she asked if I was done asking her so many questions so she could get back to playing. Gotta love the attention span of a 4 year old! ;) And she says so many funny things lately- thought I would share a couple here (mainly so I don't forget!)
~ There was a fly that entered our car when we were at the drive-thru. Daddy opened all the windows to get it out and then Rena said I really hope the silly fly doesn't go into the car behind us and bug them too!
~ Rena was telling us she wanted a baby sister (after watching Dora) and Daddy asked if she would be ok with not getting all the attention since Mommy and Daddy would be busy with the baby. She thought about this for a minute and said you can put the baby to sleep and I can just stay up late and watch TV by myself ! :) We just looked each other and cracked up!
~ She told Ella's mommy that she's getting a baby sister in July and her name will be Sara Sue! This is news to mommy! ;)
~ I was done eating dinner one night and there was still some food on my plate. She said "Mommy you better finish all that or no dessert for you!"
~ She learned at school about healthy eating and apparently the teacher told them cookies were junk food. She was eating a cookie one day after dinner and said "Mommy, cookies are not junk because they taste sooo good!" ;)
~ She asked me why Daddy has to go to work everyday and I told her he works hard so we can have money to buy things we need like a house, car, groceries etc. Rena said, "and don't forget we need to buy toys at Target!!"
1 comment:
Too cute! I love the fun things they come up with at this age!
Post a Comment