When we were driving home Rena said, "I want baby Addie to come to my house with Ella!" I thought that was so cute! And when we got home Rena told Dada all about Addie and all the little babies she saw in the nursery. She is definitely ready to have a baby sister now! We tell her she might get a brother someday and she says I will give him to Dada! And she seems very serious about it too...she only wants a sister! :) We're so excited for Ella and her parents and can't wait to hang out with baby Addie! Here are some pictures of the baby and the girls.
Isn't she just precious?!
Rena being shy when she first saw the baby
All the girls checking out baby Addie!
The proud parents- Kendra and Bryant
The kiddos enjoying their pizza
Yummy cake!
Jumping on the bed!


2 comments:
Ahh that's so sweet for you to make a post about Addie! :) Thanks so much for everything you've done for us. :) I feel bad, I need to put pics of Addie on my blog soon!
Don't feel bad- you have a newborn and toddler and very little free time!! :) We love Addie and can't wait to see her again soon!
Post a Comment