Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playdate with Ella

Last week Ella came over to play while her mommy went to an appointment. Rena and Ella enjoyed eating ice cream, watching a Tinkerbell movie, and playing with princess dolls. Ella loves Sleeping Beauty now, which as you know is Rena's favorite princess. Rena kept telling Ella that was her favorite princess so it couldn't be Ella's favorite too! But Rena was nice and let Ella play with her big plush Sleeping Beauty doll. They don't fight as much over toys now that they're getting older...Kendra and I are happy about that! :) The girls had dance class that day so I got them both dressed and took them to class. It was good practice for whenever we have two kids! :)
Reading princess books


Yummy ice cream with sprinkles!

Watching Tinkerbell and eating ice cream is serious business! :)

They always love getting in the Dora sofa!

I told them to pose in their dance outfits and this is what I got! Haha!

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

Those are such cute pics! I think I might steal some for my blog! Thanks so much for keeping her. Rena will always be here bestie! :)