She had her class pictures the other day and insisted on wearing a pink dress. I found this cute dress at Target when she was with me and she held on to it the whole time in the shopping cart! So I figured that one was a winner for picture day. She told me the "camera" lady made all the boys and girls laugh! Last year she just started started school when they took pictures so she refused to sit and screamed! So I'm hoping this year we get a good picture! ;) Here are some cute pics of Rena hosting our tea party in her pink dress:
Testing out her tea!
Pouring Mommy some chai tea
I think she's not thrilled that I'm taking pics instead of drinking my chai tea!!
She puts everything back on the tray when we're done!
Time to "paint" her toenails!
My little girly girl! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment