Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jumpin' Jungle

We went to Jumpin' Jungle on Saturday for our neighbor Colin's 4th birthday party. Rena had a great time jumping in the bouncy houses, crawling through the tunnels, and going down the slide with Dada. I think Dada might have enjoyed the party more than Rena! ;) And of course she loved eating the pizza and had two pieces of chocolate cake! Rena was a little young to go down some of the big slides but I know she will love it when she's older. She kept watching the big kids and got a little frustrated that she couldn't climb up to go down the big slide! And there were a lot of 4 and 5 year old boys running around so she got trampled on a couple of times! ;) It was such a pretty morning and I got some cute pics of Rena playing outside before the birthday party.





Dada was making her laugh!

Having fun in the bouncy house


Playing with her friend Ashley in the tunnel




Dada and Rena loved the slide!

Rena and Ashley posing for the group picture

No comments: