We met Daddy for a fun lunch date at Chuy's
Just relaxing at home
I got this slip n slide but forgot we had it until recently! Rena had fun running on it
I came back from another room and discovered her coloring away in my planner! We have sooo many coloring books but guess they aren't as fun as mommy's planner! ;)
Rena and her new Lalaloopsy fun house. She usually gets "bigger" toys like this for special occasions...but she's had her eye on it for awhile so I caved. She loves it and plays with it all the time!
We had to run errands at the Town Center and we stopped at Sweet n Sassy. Rena picked out a new headband for school and those pink jelly bracelets. They're a little big on her so Mommy and the dolls have to wear them!
We went to lunch at Pei Wei and Rena had fun feeding her doll Milli. This older couple was sitting next to us and thought this was so cute!
Ready for swim lessons! I think she's had a growth spurt this summer since many of her swimsuits from the spring don't fit her now! And these are her first pair of big girl (backless) flip flops
I had to post this because Rena took this with my phone! Maybe she'll be a photographer?! She's so good at working my phone now and knows how to take pictures and text them to MayMay :) She even told me to do a pretty princess smile...wonder where she hears that?!!
Just chillin'
Daddy wanted to take Rena to Chuck E Cheese (since he secretly loves it there!).
She likes this ride but was holding on tight!
No comments:
Post a Comment