Her sassy pose!
I've been trying to get Rena back into school mode so we've been reading more books and doing some pre-school workbooks. She picks out 3 books to read together each day and really looks forward to our reading time!
Bouncy fun with Lily!
They loved hanging out in this massage chair!
One of the only non-blurry pics I got of Rena jumping!
Dance class performance :)
Rena will be happy when regular dance class starts later this month so she can wear her pink leotards again :) I think she looks so cute in the black leotard since I never see her in that color...she doesn't agree of course! ;)
Coloring in her workbook
All dressed up (with pig tails!) for Zeedan's party
The birthday boy blowing out his candles and Rena trying to help :)
Zeedan's mommy made the cute and delicious cake! Happy 4th birthday Zeedan!
No comments:
Post a Comment