Rena loves Strawberry Shortcake and was so excited to find out McDonald's was giving out the dolls in their Happy Meals. There are 6 different dolls and she was determined to collect them all! Now let me just say that I usually just let Rena eat fast food once a week- either Chick-fil-A or McDonald's. But she kept asking to get Happy Meals just to see which doll she would get. So Mommy took her to two different McDonald's for a couple weeks so we could try and get all the dolls. When we were in El Paso we also went to get Happy Meals. Nani and Nana thought we were a little crazy! :) It got to where she wouldn't even eat the food, she just wanted to see what toy she got. Her friend Ella was the same way and they were trying to collect all of them too. At least we weren't the only crazy ones...hahaha!! So Rena and Ella both needed just one more doll, and it turns out Rena had 2 of the same doll that Ella need and Ella had the one Rena needed. So they traded dolls and both of them now have the complete set- Strawberry, Raspberry, Lemon, Orange, Plum, and Blueberry!
Rena likes to line up all the dolls on the coffee table like they are little trophies! If I try to move them she freaks out! I can just add this to the growing list of things I never thought I would do as a mom- go to several different McDonald's to get my kid the free toys! :) And this Mommy doesn't want to see a McDonald's drive-thru for a very long time!!
I just had to take a pic of all the dolls all lined up around the bowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment