Rena loves blowing bubbles but we haven't done that much since it's so hot outside. The other day we were at Walgreens and she spotted some Sleeping Beauty bubbles...of course she had to have them! She kept asking me to open them but I told her we had to wait until it cooled down a little. So finally that evening we headed outside and had fun blowing bubbles. These bubbles were extra special since they were perfume scented! :) Rena insisted on holding them and eventually most of the bubbles spilled out and the wand broke. So Mommy brought out the spill-proof Dora bubbles from last summer and Rena had more fun with those! I got some cute pics of her playing outside with the bubbles.
So excited to open the bubbles!
She was smelling the perfume scent :)
She loves sitting in her princess lawn chair
I love this one- she looks just like her Daddy!
1 comment:
She looks so adorable! I bet the bubbles were so cute! Ella misses her! :)
Post a Comment