Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New slide pool

We got Rena a new pool with a little slide and she just loves it! The boys next door had this pool last summer and Rena really enjoyed going down the slide. So I wanted to find her a similar pool that she could enjoy this summer. I searched all over and couldn't find one with a slide. Then I found out they sell them at Walmart. Now we have lived in our house for almost 5 years and I have never been to the Walmart right by us. I'm not a big fan of Walmart, especially when there's a nice SuperTarget right across the street. But Rena kept asking for the slide pool so I stopped at Walmart and saw them right outside the store. I didn't realize how huge this pool is...it was very hard to carry it inside to pay! This nice kid who checked me out said he would help me carry it out to my car. Well good thing he did since that pool barely fit in my car! We had to remove the carseat, put down both seats in the back and then kind of bend the pool so it would fit! I had to come home and unload it by myself before I picked up Rena, so I just threw it in the den. She was so excited to come home and find the slide pool! She ate her snack in the pool and tested out the slide. She got to officially test it out that evening when it got a little cooler outside. To say she loved it was an understatement!! Guess it was worth the trip to Walmart after all. The things we do for our kiddos! :)

So excited to slide down!

Can we just take this outside already?!

All ready in her swimsuit and cute new water shoes!

The water was cold!



She must have gone down the slide at least 20 times


I think we'll get some good use out of the slide pool this summer!

No comments: