Last week Rena and I went to the uniform store since I wanted to get her a couple more polo shirts for school. I asked the lady if they had any shorts for the summer and she showed us some plaid shorts. Rena was not a fan of the shorts since they weren't very girly looking. The lady said oh we have a cute jumper that she'll like! Rena was so excited and said she needed that dress since her good friend Lily and the other girls wear that dress. I knew they sold the jumper but it's $40 so I was too cheap to buy one! But Rena was so excited about it so I bought it. And I figured it was a better option for the warm weather than those navy pants she always wears.
Rena was so excited to wear the dress to school and said she showed all her friends! The next day Dada tried to put her in pants and she freaked out and said she only wears dresses to school now. The teacher said she was very upset to see the other girls in their dresses. Dada tried to explain that since we just have one jumper Mommy has to wash it so she couldn't wear it everyday. Well that was just not acceptable to her. I guess Mommy will be heading back to the uniform store so she doesn't have to do laundry everyday!! ;)
This smile is worth the $40! :)
So happy to wear a dress to school again!
2 comments:
She is too cute! I love how girly she is. ;o) I agree that their little smiles are worth the money.
The uniforms are expensive! I agree it is worth the smile though! Lily just loves hers too.
Post a Comment