Thursday, August 12, 2010

Princess Rena!

Rena is really obsessed with Disney princess stuff lately! Her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty because she has a pink dress. I got Rena a cute little tiara and some pink princess slipper shoes awhile ago. The other day she decided to put on the tiara and shoes and kept saying "I'm a princess!!". She calls the tiara her crown and it kept falling off since it's a little big and she would get so mad. And she kept saying "I need to put on my dancing shoes so I can go to the princess party!" :) She had some trouble walking around in the little heels...I was worried she might fall and sprain her ankle! And she greeted Dada at the door wearing her princess stuff. He thought it was so cute too! Here's our little princess:





Princess Rena is ready!

She needs to practice her princess walk...she kept falling down!

I forgot to add these stroller pics to the post below!


Just a few cute pics of her playing in her new dress!


Yes, she needs to have several suckers at once!

2 comments:

Leah said...

She is a beautiful princess!

Rena's mommy said...

Aww, thanks Leah! :)