Friday, July 23, 2010

Princess cupcakes!

Rena has a huge sweet tooth which she gets from her Mommy, Nani, and Mimi! She loves candy, ice cream, cake...pretty much anythign with sugar in it!! I took her grocery shopping a few days ago and we were in the bakery getting some bagels and Rena saw some princess cupcakes. The cupcakes had these little plastic rings on top with princess pictures on them. We got similar Dora and Boots cupcakes for Rena's birthday party and she calls them the ring cupcakes. Well she spotted these princess cupcakes from a mile away and I knew we would be buying these. She was so excited and kept asking for one the whole way home. She picked out the Sleeping Beauty (her favorite Disney princess) chocolate cupcake and went at it! And she decided awhile ago that Mommy's favorite princess is Ariel so she "made" me eat the Ariel cupcake...although she really didn't have to twist my arm too much!! And we saved a Cinderella cupcake for Dada since Rena decided that is his favorite princess (because she wears a blue dress!). And she requested to eat her cupcake in her Dora bowl and Dora spoon! So don't worry Dora...Rena still loves you too!! ;) We took some cupcakes over to Ella's house since we really didn't need to finish 12 cupcakes on our own!!

Ready....

Set....

Yum!!!

Playing with the princess rings

Sugar high!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is too cute! I love that you captured her eating her cupcake. ;o)

The Mommy said...

OMG- I told you she's a princess! I was so dead on when I dubbed her Princess Grace!!