Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun at the park!

We took Rena to our park this weekend and she had a great time! We haven't been there in a long time because of the hot weather and rain. But we went in the evening after dinner and it wasn't too bad outside. Rena had so much fun on the swings. She even sat in the "baby" swing  for almost 30 minutes and kept giggling when Daddy would push her up really high! She kept asking Dora if she liked going up high on the swings! ;) And Ella was out taking a walk that night with her mommy and Mimi so they stopped by at the park when they saw us. Rena and Ella had fun going on the slide and playing together. I can't wait until it cools down (in 2 or 3 months!) so we can take the girls to the park again since they love it so much!

I wonder who was having more fun...Rena or Dora?!

Waving at the camera

Rena and mommy on the "big" swing!

1 comment:

The Mommy said...

I love that Dora goes with her everywhere!