Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's pictures

In keeping with our annual tradition, I took Rena to get some Valentine's pictures done last week. I've always just taken her to the cheap one hour places to get these done and they always come out cute! This year I took her to Portrait Innovations since they had a Valentines special. The pictures came out very cute and Rena posed and cooperated this year, which was a nice change! I like to get an 8x10 size close up picture to display in our photo gallery along the staircase. I thought it would be fun to show all the pictures from the past 4 years but I was too lazy to find all the digital images...so I just took pics of the frames hanging on the staircase! ;)
 
Year 1: 10 months old!

Year 2: 22 months old
Year 3: 2.5 years old

Year 4: 3.5 years old
 
And this year's pictures at 4.5 years old:
 




These little Valentine cards were included with our prints so we gave them to our family and close friends :)

No comments: