Rena's playroom has always been in the dining room downstairs by the front door. It was a convenient place to keep all her toys and I could keep an eye on her when she was little. Well now that she's almost 5, we thought it would be good to move her playroom to the loft upstairs. So while Daddy was home I recruited his help and we moved everything upstairs. It was also a good chance for me to put away some of the toys she's outgrown. And I'm much happier with the reduced clutter downstairs! She can make a mess upstairs and I won't really see it all the time! :) And our treadmill is up in the loft, so this past week I've worked out while Rena has played or watched a show up there. I wasn't sure how that would work out but she finds it kind of fascinating to watch Mommy run! We still need to put up more decorations on the wall, but I'm happy with how the playroom turned out. And most importantly, Rena loves it too!!

It was hard to get a good pic of the whole room but here it is at two different angles
Rena picked out those glitter letters at Hobby Lobby. Notice how she lined up all her princess toddler dolls in their correct spot on top of the kitchen :)
Playing in her new space!
She baked a cake for Mommy (those gloves are her oven mitts!)
While we were moving everything, Rena ran to her room and brought out all her dress up stuff to the playroom. She had a fashion show for Mommy and Daddy in the new room!
No comments:
Post a Comment