This past weekend was cold, rainy, and windy and we were going a little stir crazy at home. So I thought it was a good time to bring out all our fall/Halloween decor and Rena was very excited to be my little helper! She loves pumpkins and scarecrows and was very excited to go through our boxes and play with everything. We couldn't find our outside scarecrows from last year (I think they got messed up so I threw them away) so we went off to Michael's to pick out some new ones. Once again, Rena got two girl scarecrows for the front yard. :) But she did pick out a mini girl and boy scarecrow at Target...mainly because there was just one girl and the rest were boys! I had so much for decorating with my favorite girl and we're loving this cooler weather! I can't wait to make pumpkin bread, go to the pumpkin patch, and do other fun fall activities!!
She actually wanted me to take a picture of her posing by each decoration! :)
Making sure the pumpkin was placed just right!
This ghost sign is a new addition from the Target dollar bin ;)
Picking out the perfect girl scarecrows!
This one is her favorite and she always checks on it everytime we come and go from the garage!
This is the mini scarecrow...we named her Sunflower! Rena carries her around like a doll and even insisted on bringing her to bed one night too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment