Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin patch fun

Last weekend we went to visit our favorite pumpkin patch at a local church here in Pearland. Rena was very excited about going there and MayMay came with us this time too! It was MayMay's first trip to the pumpkin patch and she had a great time with Rena. They searched for the perfect pumpkins while Mommy took many pictures. :) The weather was beautiful and we all enjoyed the patch and went out for a fun girls' lunch afterwards. As a side note, I had a cute pumpkin shirt picked out for Rena to wear to the patch but she had other plans. She is obsessed with this purple dress she picked out at Target and insisted on wearing it that day. She even told me it would look cute in the pictures! Haha! I must admit she's right...the purple dress did look cute in the pictures. But I'm determined she'll wear the pumpkin shirt at least once this month so I can get her picture in it!


Rena and MayMay

Rena and Mommy

Picking out the perfect mini pumpkins




My sassy pumpkin!
 
She loved all the mini pumpkins!

Tight fit in the wagon! Good thing MayMay was there to pull it around :)

Being silly!

No comments: