I can't believe we've already been on summer break for 5 weeks now...it's definitely going by fast! Rena was busy with her second week of the 2 week swim session. She LOVES swim lessons and was usually ready in her swimsuit at least one or two hours before her lesson! On the last day Rena got a cute award and ribbon and was promoted from the Guppy to Goldfish class. We're going to do weekly maintenance lessons and practice swimming in our neighborhood pool. I'm so proud of my little fish and I'm so glad she loves the water and swimming. We also had a fun playdate at Annie and David's house. They had fun watching Team Umizoomi and their mommy Rosanna had a fun idea to make ice cream cookie pizzas just like they do on one episode of the show. Rena loved it and had the best time! She plays so well with Annie and it's so cute to watch them together! We also went to see the new princess movie Brave. Rena loved the movie!! She was so sad when it was over and refused to leave the theater! We were literally the last ones out of there since she wanted to watch it again. Daddy promised he would bring her back to see it again soon. I was a little worried that some parts might be too scary for her but she did great. We bought the book last week and Rena asked me to read it to her like 20 times! So I think she knew what to expect and wasn't scared. Mommy was worried for nothing!

This pic is very blurry since I took it from the glass but this is Rena doing her back float!
Riding on the float raft
Blowing bubbles
Making the ice cream cookie with David and Annie
They decorated it with fruit and candy! It was delicious!
Ready for swim lessons! She loves her Rapunzel suit
Dance class plus swim lessons = one tired kiddo! She likes to turn her easy chair over and lay on it!
This was right before we left to see Brave- she was ready with her new Merida doll!
We went out to Marble Slab for ice cream with Daddy on Friday night. It's amazing how quickly she can finish her strawberry ice cream cone! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment