Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter party

Last Thursday Rena had a fun Easter egg hunt and lunch party at her school. The parents were invited to attend so I went up to her school to join the festivities. I got there early to help the other parents "hide" the eggs on the playground. Then the whole class came out and they were so excited to see all the parents and of course to collect the eggs! They made cute little Easter bags at school and Rena was so proud of hers and kept showing it to me. She was so excited Mommy was there and wanted me to help her put all the eggs in her basket! After the egg hunt, we went back to the lunchroom for the party. The kids enjoyed pizza, Chick-fil-A nuggets, fruit, chips, cupcakes, cookies, and capri suns! I've never seen Rena eat as much as she did at the party! :) After lunch I took Rena home early and she was sooo excited she didn't have to nap at school! She doesn't really nap at school now, so I just let her come home so I wouldn't have to go back and get her after two hours. Her friend Ella didn't have school that day so she came over to play and the girls had a great time. They enjoyed eating all the candy from Rena's eggs! She had a very exciting day and fell asleep very early that night. I was so excited to be able to attend the party since I missed it the past two years due to work. Seeing Rena's face light up when she saw me at school was just priceless. I feel very blessed to be able to stay at home again and enjoy these special moments with my girl!!

So excited to see Mommy at school!

All the kiddos showing off their cute bags

Hunting for eggs


She only wanted the pink and purple ones...of course!

Rena and Lily

Waiting in line to wash her hands before lunch

One of the parents offered to take a picture of Mommy and Rena!

Playing in her classroom

Waiting for lunch!!

Eating lunch with her friends Rowan and Lily

The Cheetos were a big hit with the kids!

So excited to go home early!

No comments: