Every spring I see pictures of my friends' kiddos in the bluebonnets and I've always wanted to take Rena to get some pictures. But somehow we've never made it to get bluebonnet pics...until this year and just by chance! We saw so many pretty bluebonnets on our drive to Dallas so I told Daddy we needed to stop and try to get some pictures. So on the drive home, we decided to try and get some pictures of Rena with the bluebonnets. It was kind of tricky since we were parked on the side of the freeway and cars were going by really fast! Daddy was worried Rena would run off! So we exited the freeway and drove along the feeder and found some more bluebonnet patches. So we got down and took a few pictures with the ones that were right by the street. There were a lot of pretty ones on this one hill but the grass was really tall and it was hard to walk there! Rena was pretty tired so I didn't get to take too many pictures....and she didn't want to sit down in the bluebonnets since they were itching her leg. :) I told her we'll take a chair next year! But I am glad I finally got some pictures of my Texas girl with the pretty bluebonnets!







Rena said Daddy's shirt matched the bluebonnets! :)
Pretty bluebonnets on the hill
No comments:
Post a Comment