My 3 year old has officially taken over my phone! It all started when we had an hour wait at a restaurant one night and Rena was getting very restless. I decided to buy a princess dress-up app on my phone to entertain her...and boy did it entertain her! She has been attached to my phone ever since! She knows exactly where to find the app, how to start it, and basically work it from beginning to end. I also got her a Tinkerbell fairies app which she loves too. At the end of both apps there's an option to create pictures and she especially loves this. She loves selecting a new picture of herself (from my photo album) each time and knows how to save the stuff she creates too! I'm seriously amazed at how quickly she learned to work my phone and the games! I posted on Facebook about how she's taken over my phone and I was surprised to see that many people have bought kiddos their own ipod touch so they don't mess with their parents phones. I have to admit...it's sounding like a pretty good idea now! I have to fight my own kid to let me see my phone for a minute when I hear it beeping. Just thought I would share some of Rena's creations since they are pretty cute. :)

Sleeping Beauty
Ariel
Jasmine
Tinkerbell
Rosetta

Silvermist
No comments:
Post a Comment