Monday, February 6, 2012

Big girl booster seat!

Rena is officially a big girl since she sits in a booster seat in our car now! She was getting too big for her carseat and looked pretty uncomfortable in it. She's met the height requirement for a booster seat for a long time now since she's so tall for her age. And she now meets the weight requirement so we thought we would go ahead and switch her. I picked out a hot pink Britax booster and surprised Rena when I picked her up from school last week! She was sooo excited to see her new "big girl" seat! And I think her favorite feature is the cup holders on both sides...she uses one side for her cup or snacks and the other one for her dolls! I was kind of emotional seeing Rena in her booster seat for the first time since she looks like such a big girl now. She's almost 4 but she'll always be my little baby girl. :)

First ride in the new seat!


Notice the Chippette doll in the cupholder :)

MayMay took this cute pic of Rena playing on Mommy's iphone...I think she knows how to use it better than me! :)

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

The pics are so cute! I cant believe our babies are growing up! :(