Rena usually stays home with me most Fridays since I don't work that day. Rena loves it when she gets to stay home with Mommy and those Fridays are know as Rena-Mommy day! Some Fridays we just go to to Target and Chick-fil-A for lunch, and other times we have playdates or I plan fun outings for the two of us. A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo since Rena really wanted to see this Dora 4D movie that's playing there. I wasn't sure how she would like it since some friends told us their kids were scared. But I decided to take her anyways and she LOVED it! It was a really neat experience for both of us. In addition to the 3D images, there were so many special effects like vibrating seats, water sprayed out, and it even smelled like bananas and rainforest! We also had fun riding the zoo carousel and checking out her favorite animals- the elephants and giraffes. We had a fun lunch at the African forest before the movie. And afterwards we stopped in the gift shop and Rena managed to find a hot pink giraffe! Of course we had to get it and she's been sleeping with Pinky the Giraffe every night. :)

Eating a snack and watching her beloved giraffes
Carousel ride
Posing by the giraffe
Watching the elephants
"Helping" Mommy push her stroller :)
She was fascinated by this huge wall outside the theater
She told me to take a picture with just Rena and Dora, not Diego! Haha
We were so hot and sweaty by this point!
Ready for the 4D movie!
I thought this one was so cute!
Playing with Pinky the Giraffe
No comments:
Post a Comment