Daddy said Rena was a little sad on Sunday night when they got home and I wasn't there. I think she expected that I would be there when they got home. But I came back on Monday since Sunday was Seema's actual birthday. But overall Rena did great on the trip and I'm so glad she had a good time! It was good for Daddy and Rena to bond that weekend and Mommy really enjoyed her much needed vacation! I went straight from the airport to pick up Rena from school on Monday. We were so excited to see each other!! Rena told me all about her fun trip and showed me her new toys and clothes right when we got home. And she talked about all the fun things she did with Daddy. I'm proud of him for doing a great job taking care of Rena for 3 days. :) And Mommy got Rena some little princess dolls and pink M&M's from the M&M store in NYC. So she was one happy little girl that day! I took the camera to NYC and Daddy doesn't have a camera phone now, so unfortunately I don't have many pictures of Rena from the trip. But RaeRae did send me this cute picture of Aunt Rebecca and Rena playing at the house:
Rena loved her pink M&M's and new princess dolls!


No comments:
Post a Comment