Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all my mommy friends and family had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a really nice Mother's Day. Rena and Dada got me a necklace I had been wanting for awhile and surprised me with matching earrings too! Rena got Mommy a cute Minnie Mouse card and made the cutest plate for me at school! We picked up MayMay and did a little shopping in the city and ate lunch at Bombay Brasserie. It was yummy as usual but Rena didn't want to try the Indian food. Hopefully someday she'll love Indian food like her parents do! Then we came home and Mommy took a two hour nap with Rena...that was a very nice treat! And we just spent the rest of the day relaxing and went to the park that evening. And the cutest part was Rena kept telling me Happy Mother's Day all weekend! Holidays and special occasions are so much fun now that Rena really understands the meaning of them.

Giving me the cute gift she made at school!

Isn't this the cutest thing ever?! She told me not to eat the pasta since it was just for decoration! I teared up a little when she gave it to me :)
Rena helped Mommy pick out a plant for the front porch...of course it has pink and hot pink flowers! We'll see how long I can keep it alive!!

All dressed up for lunch!

Our self portrait :)

I'm so lucky to be Rena's Mommy!

No comments: