A couple weeks ago we went to BJ's restaurant with our friends the Khosravis. We always enjoy meeting up with them and Rena and Jr have so much fun together. There was a long wait (very typical for a Saturday night) but Rena did good the whole time! She is a big fan of the happy face potatoes at BJ's. I'm glad Rena does good at restaurants now and I can actually eat my meal!! She's perfectly happy to sit there and color, read her books, etc. She actually tells us she wants to go to a restaurant now. She's definitely our child since Mommy and Daddy love to go out to eat! :) Angie got some cute pictures of Rena and Jr with her phone and I took a couple also.
Jr took this pic and I thought it was so cute!
Having fun with Dada
This one is a little blurry!
Jr and Rena- we always say they could pass for siblings! :)
1 comment:
Rena is getting so big and she and Jr. totally could pass for siblings. Glad to hear she does well in restaurants. It's always a relief to get to the stage where you can eat a meal before it gets cold. :)
Post a Comment