Sunday, May 16, 2010

Strawberry picking!

Last week Kendra and I took the girls to Froberg Farms in Alvin to go strawberry picking. I had heard it was a lot of fun and wanted to go for awhile. I guess it's a little late in the season but they still had plenty of berries. Rena and Ella had fun picking the berries and kept eating them! I was worried Rena would get sick since they weren't washed...not to mention we hadn't paid for them yet! So I guess Rena "stole" at least 10 berries! :) Mommy decided to try and bake her first fruit pie with all those strawberries. It came out really good and we all enjoyed the pie! Rena liked hers a la mode and was mainly interested in the ice cream! :) Here are some cute pics of the girls:
She found a big one!



Feeding Dora a strawberry!

Awww!





Stealing...I mean eating a berry!

She picked quite a few!

Mommy trying to stop Rena from eating them all!

Tired after a hard day's work! :)

No comments: