Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rena's 2nd birthday pictures!

As promised, here are a few (or quite a few!) pictures from Rena's birthday and party this past Saturday!

Checking out the new Dora sofa/bed that MayMay got her


Hanging out with Nani

Being silly with Mommy

Taking a walk with MayMay and Mommy

Nana and Rena

Opening presents with Aunt RaeRae (Rachel)

Mimi reading her card to Rena


Rena and all her aunts

Rena and Ella





All the kiddos having fun!

Rena loves the bubbles!

The kids eating their pizza

Yummy cake!


Cutting the cake with Mommy (her friend David helping out!)

I love this pic! Rena and her Aunt RaeRae at Sunday brunch

1 comment:

Ellagator said...

The pics are so cute! It was such a fun party and I'm sure there will be many more fun parties to come. In a few years we will be taking them to the mall and the movies together! I can't believe they are already 2!