Friday, December 13, 2013

September in pics

Wow, can't believe it's been 3 months since I've updated the blog! Things have been crazy busy with school and being back to work! But I will try to update monthly pics so I can keep up with Rena's activities during kinder!

We visited the pool one last time on Labor Day weekend!

Beading craft with Daddy

Out to dinner with MayMay and Uncle Anuj
 
Park fun!

I was so excited to meet Rena for lunch at school!! That is her sweet friend Alysa. The girls had gymnastics together over the summer and we were so happy to see a familiar face in class!


We went to meet the teacher night after dance class. Rena is standing by her palm tree :)

Mommy and Daddy had a fun date night out to celebrate our neighbor's 40th birthday. Rena had a fun sleepover with MayMay!

First day of homework! They get daily homework assignments each week. Daddy set up Rena's little table in his home office so they can work together...such a sweet Daddy!


Sorting laundry by color was part of a daily homework assignment!
 

Rena and her friend Ella before dance class

Excited for crazy socks day at school!

Out to dinner to celebrate MayMay's birthday

Yummy ice cream sundae!
 
My big girl walking into the big school all on her own!

We went out to dinner to celebrate Mommy's new job

Hanging out with Daddy!

After school ice cream treat with sweet Justine

I met Rena for lunch (again!) and this is her sweet friend Emily

We went to Carley's fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese

No comments: