Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer fun in El Paso

We all headed to El Paso for Memorial weekend and had a great time visiting Nani and Nana. Daddy stayed for a few days and Rena and I stayed for a week. It was a nice break and we all got to relax and enjoy our time there, although it was much hotter than I remember for late May! We enjoyed many ice cream trips, did some shopping, played with our friends, ate at our favorite restaurants, and slept a lot! ;) Daddy and I also celebrated our 8th anniversary while we were there! We got married in El Paso and it was great to be back in the city we got married in for our anniversary. We enjoyed a nice dinner out at Cattleman's Steakhouse while Nani and Nana had a fun evening with Rena. It was a fun trip to kick start our summer vacation!

We started the trip off right with a early morning Krispy Kreme run!

Daddy being silly and pretending to make the donuts at home ;)

Reunited with her favorite pink piggy!

Fun at the mall playground

And her favorite train ride!


She wanted to pose by the candy machines ha!

Ready for our anniversary dinner

Cattleman's was one of my favorite restaurants and I was excited to take hubby there!


Eating at our favorite restaurant Avila's
 
My little diva with very blingy sunglasses!!

Fun with her friend Sofia

Little cuties! Everyone says they can pass for sisters!

We went to the YWCA so Rena could swim and she loved it! Mommy used to take swim lessons there when I was growing up :)

Nana and Rena loved reading books together

Little shopper!

One of many ice cream treats!

Love this pic with Nani and Nana!
 
Is this a model pose or what?!
 
Nani and her girl!

We went to a yummy Italian restaurant for lunch the day we left!

No comments: