Rena had her last day of preschool last month and it was definitely a bittersweet day for Mommy! I can't believe I officially have a kindergartener! The time has gone by sooo fast! Rena loved the few months she spent at her "new" school MDO program. I remember feeling so torn when we pulled her out of the Montessori school she had been attending since 18 months old. But I strongly believe things happen for a reason since Rena really loved MDO and thrived there! She made some great friends and the teachers were so loving and wonderful. And they gave each child a special picture book filled with memories from the school year. It was such a special book that we will treasure!Rena was really sad about the last day but luckily they do a summer MDO program which she is very excited about. They had a pizza party and fun games for the last day of school and Rena had a great time. She picked out some pretty plants for her teachers which they loved. It was just so hard to believe that she's officially done with preschool. I will enjoy these last couple months with my baby girl before she heads off to "big girl" school. :)

Once again I did the Pinterest chalkboard sign :)
I did this comparison pic on Instaframe- I think her face looks much younger in the first day pic :)
Popsicle treat after school
Love this little cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment