That weekend MayMay planned an amazing birthday party for me and two of my best friends from Austin, Diana and Kristina, came in town for the celebration. There was a group of about ten of us that painted at Pinot's Palette which was so much fun! It was my first time at a paint and wine place and I definitely want to go back soon! After that we all had a yummy dinner at Escalantes. We also enjoyed spending the weekend with Diana, Robert, and Kristina. Rena stayed home with Dada and Uncle Robert and they had a fun night watching movies and eating pizza. I had a great 35th birthday and am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends!!
Checking out Mommy's yummy birthday cupcakes! We had those on my birthday and then I took the rest to the girls' night out party!
Rena at dinner- it only took her 5 years to discover the fun of playing with the salt and pepper shakers ;)
Rena always sits by MayMay!
Family portrait ha!
MayMay and Daddy told the waiter it was my birthday so they surprised me!
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert so that is the main reason I chose Cheesecake factory for dinner!
A nice lady offered to take our pic while we were waiting for our table!
Getting a mani/pedi with Mommy, MayMay, and Auntie Diana. Rena did so good and loves being pampered!
Out to lunch with Diana and Robert
MayMay, Mommy, and Diana ready for girls' night out!
My dear friend Kristina came in from Austin for the celebration! It was great to catch up with her!
Painting fun with my dearest friends!
I was pretty impressed with my painting since I'm not artistic at all!
Group shot after dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment