I'm so excited that we finally got some real bluebonnet pics this spring!! I've always wanted to go up to Brenham since Rena was a baby but it has just never worked out! Last year we stopped on the side of the freeway after our Dallas trip and got a couple of pictures by a small patch of bluebonnets. But this year my friend Liz told me about a pretty bluebonnet field not too far from us in League City and I was determined to go! We had a birthday party out that way one weekend so we stopped by afterwards and got some pretty pics of Rena in the bluebonnets. My photographer friends had recommended taking a small chair for kids and I'm so glad I did since Rena refused to sit in the "dirt"! It was very sunny and bright outside so Rena wore sunglasses most of the time...but hey you can't win all battles! ;)
My favorite pic! I want to get this printed on a canvas soon!
Pretty bluebonnets!
We did get a couple without sunglasses but she is squinting and not happy! ha!
Love this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment