Monday, November 14, 2011

Pink princess boots

Rena has seen a couple of her friends wearing boots and she kept telling me she wanted some pink ones. So we checked out a couple stores but didn't find any she liked. So we looked online and she found some cute Pink princess boots and wanted those since they had Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel on them. I wasn't sure if she would wear boots since she wasn't a big fan of them last year. But she insisted she would wear these since they were special pink princess boots! :) So we ordered them and two days later they arrived (I love endless.com!). Rena was sooo excited and put them on right when she got home from school. She wore them all weekend and insisted on wearing them to bed...we didn't give in on that one!  And they look super cute on her, especially with her legging outfits. Rena keeps asking me to wear my boots too...but I haven't bought any boots in 4 years! I guess Mommy should get some too so she can keep up with her stylish girl!! :)

She didn't even change out of her school uniform before trying on the boots!

I think she likes them :)

Sassy girl!

Rena loves to "nap" on the stairs now...crazy girl!

Hiding in the pantry

Horsing around with Daddy

She still loves posing by her favorite scarecrow! She looks so grown up in her jean leggings and boots!

No comments: