Many of my friends did a daily post on Facebook or their blog about something that brought them joy or thanks that day for the whole month of November. I thought this was such a good idea but I didn't want to make a separate post each day. So I thought I would make a running daily list and post it for the first half and second half of November. This really helped me focus on the positive and not stress about small everyday things. So here is part one...first 15 days of joy:
Day 1- Rena got her first report card at school and she's doing great and got all positive comments from her teacher!
Day 2- Impromptu lunch date with my hubby before he left for his work trip
Day 3- Enjoying some ice cream (DQ blizzard!) with my little girl
Day 4- Fun evening with our neighbors- playing at the park and a Chick-fil-A picnic in the yard
Day 5- Nice dinner out with my little family
Day 6- A lazy Sunday and lots of play time with Rena
Day 7- Fun dinner out with MayMay and not cooking on a Monday!
Day 8- Laying on the couch with Rena and watching the rain come down
Day 9- Rena telling me I'm the best mommy in the world when I was laying with her in bed (I really needed this after a very hard day!)
Day 10- Baking muffins with my little girl
Day 11- Seeing Rena's face light up at the Minnie on Ice show, and celebrating hubby's 34th birthday!
Day 12- Catching up with my friend Kelley and getting our family pics done
Day 13- Fun morning at the zoo and lunch with our friends Lily and Michele
Day 14- Watching a great movie (Water for Elephants) in my pjs while the kiddo slept and hubby was out of town
Day 15- Rena slept over 12 hours at night...Mommy really needed the extra time while Daddy is gone this week
2 comments:
I love your idea! How sweet! Ella and I are thankful to have you and Rena in our lives! :)
Aww, thanks! We're so thankful for y'all too :)
Post a Comment